The Extra large planter is 47.5cm wide and 19cm deep, perfect for your larger longer term plants, Flowers, herbs, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, beetroot, spinach, kale , bok choy, Snow peas , pak choy and the list goes on and on.
This size is our biggest seller and the most versatile by far, you can virtually grow anything and larger volumes.
From 3 years of commercial growing using the previous imported planters, we identified areas in the design, size and structure that needed to be improved upon and we were also keen to have an Australian made product in the market, keeping business local.
- Curved edges preventing plants from creasing and breaking over a sharp edge, especially critical for those growing Strawberries
- Smooth edges
- Pot designed to water completely internally, with no water running on top of your plants, seeds or seedlings reducing damage to your plants.
- Even watering throughout each pot opening and tier, no matter what you’re growing
- Wider, deeper growing pods, designed for maximum root growth and size
- Increased planter strength and durability, with increased wall thickness.
- Increased UV protection specifically designed to withstand the extreme Australian conditions, no matter where you are in Australia
- Pipe support rings are made to fit standard Australian PVC pipe in 2 different sizes
- Updated colours that look right at home inside or in the garden
- Charcoal planters are made from 100% recycled plastic
- Unique to Verti Gro Australia we have designed a netting system support that simply clips on to the planter and protect your plants from birds and possums (Clips and nets sold separately)
These planters come in three stunning colours, which are modern and sleek, and look right at home on the balcony, garden or any other small space.
- Charcoal, a dusty black which is made from 100% recycled plastic, and with a beautiful matte finish.
- Stone white, a creamy, dreamy terrazzo fleck style, which is our personal favourite.
- Terracotta, a true representation of the origins of the name ‘baked earth’, it looks like it’s right at home on a stylish Italian balcony.
Design aside, these planters are so easy to grow in, and you can grow a wide variety of produce including; tomatoes, cucumbers, snow peas & green beans, radish, carrots, bok choy & pak choy, broccoli…the list goes on!
The system uses interlocking planters that can be stacked to maximize growing space, with internal watering through our unique design and production.
Optional extras to make growing even easier:
- heavy duty planter stand to keep your planters up off the deck or verandah
- heavy duty planter trolley to move your planters and chase the sun
- net clips and nets to cover your plants and prevent damage from possums and birds
Single Verandah Planter
Twin Verandah Planter
5 x Extra large 47.5cm Wide stackable pots
10 x Extra large 47.5cm Wide stackable pots
- Weight: 3.36kg
- Weight: 6.72kg
What can it grow?
We’ve grown everything from lettuce, leafy greens, radish and strawberries to much larger vegetables such as carrots, leeks, cucumbers, tomatoes and broccoli in fact there is virtually nothing that you cant grow.
Why use this system?
It's that easy?
Yes! We get the best results using coir and nutrient, which are extremely easy to use and set your plants up for the best results possible. Grow your own food at home, avoid the price hike at the supermarkets.