For the more serious grower this system is fully automated in either solar, electric or Mains water. Depending on the option this system waters and adds nutrient as required.
Comes with 6 Extra large planters (72 growing Stations) or 7 Large Planters (84 growing Stations)
A Base pot can be added to each tower giving another growing area utilising waste water on mains systems or a catch tray can be added to connect as a recycling system on the Solar and Electric pump models.
As with the single tower, this system will grow a wide range of fruit ,vegetables and flowers with amazing results.
Ezi Gro Towers are simply the best way to grow a wide range of perfect fruits and vegetables to feed your family and friends. This system works so efficiently you will be amazed virtually all the work is done for you.
Metal poles are supplied as an option due to freight costs but can be sourced from most steel and hardware stores. (call for information)
Nutrient Storage tank not supplied due to freight charges (any 20 to 60 litre Container can be used.
Comes with easy to follow instructions and Telephone Support
Give Roger a call and have a chat about this set up or come down and have a look at ours phillipislandstrawberries
- This simple raised garden technique reduces ground pests and disease
- Simply fill with coco coir, stack it up and water the top planter
- Raised 40cm above ground, it stands 150cm high, 45cm wide holding 70L of medium
- Comes with 6 Extra large (47.5cm) or 7 Large stacking planters
- Option Includes a sturdy 1.5m galvanised metal rod & centre pole so your garden is secure
- Simply drive the metal pole into the ground, slide the pipe overtop and stack em up!
- Garden rotates around centre pole so you can manage sun exposure
How does it work?
- Simply fill each planter with 70/30 coir & stack it up
- Connect towers to outdoor tap via fertilizer injector & battery powered tap timer
What’s the Nutrient?
- ‘Vegie Gro’ high quality full spectrum bulk powdered hydroponic nutrient
- Includes approx 9 months supply.
- Everything you need except poles and plants (add frame poles below)
- Each tower has 6 Extra large or 7 Large planters and is raised 400mm off the ground standing 1.4m tall
- Why does it work so well?
- 70/30 Coco is the perfect growing medium. Light, fluffy & moist & you can’t over water it!
- Elevated garden pole naturally defends against pests & disease
- Automated watering & quality nutrient ensures optimal moisture & nutrition
What’s better, Hydroponic or Organic?
- Hydroponic will normally yield more & with slightly faster growth
- Hydroponic nutrient is just mineral salt. Perfectly healthy & highest yielding
BONUS COMES WITH APPROX 6 MONTH SUPPLY OF NUTRIENT!