The Extra Large planter is 47.5cm wide and 19cm deep, perfect for your larger longer term plants, herbs, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, beetroot, spinach, kale, bok choy, snow peas, pak choy and all your other leafy greens.
This size is our biggest seller and the most versatile by far, you can virtually grow anything and larger volumes.
Verti Gro Australia Garden kits are a great way to get everything you need at a reduced price as well as discounted freight, which is reduced if you order a twin kit as compared to two single units.
After months of designing, planning and testing, we are proud to launch our very own vertical planter system. This 5 Tier Extra Large Vertical Garden Planter Kit is 100% designed by us and manufactured right here in Victoria, making it 100% Australian designed, made & owned. It is the only vertical growing system of its kind manufactured in Australia and has features not offered by any other vertical planter.
The kit is complete with everything you need to get growing, you just choose the colour of your planters and if you would like a heavy duty trolley to easily move around. Choose between hydroponic ,Organic or controlled release nutrients for even easier garden maintenance.
Save money and buy an easy-to-use garden kit, with everything you need included to start growing at home! Save up to 10% when buying this as a kit!
This easy to use Extra Large 5 Tier Verandah Planter Garden Kit enables you to grow your own food at home. You can easily grow strawberries, lettuce and leafy greens to herbs, as well as larger vegetables such as celery and cabbage.
These planters are space-savers, reduce bending and getting dirty in the garden and are perfect for people who may be living in smaller apartments or a rental, so you can take your little garden stack with you!
- Curved edges preventing plants from creasing and breaking over a sharp edge
- Smooth edges under the pot, making it easier to hold and pick up
- Pot designed to water completely internally, with no water running on top of your plants, seeds or seedlings
- Even watering throughout each pot opening and tier, no matter what you’re growing
- Wider, deeper growing pods, designed for maximum root growth and size
- Increased planter strength and durability, with increased wall thickness.
- Increased UV protection specifically designed to withstand the extreme Australian conditions, no matter where you are in Australia
- Pipe support rings are made to fit standard Australian PVC pipe in 2 different sizes
- Updated colours that look right at home inside or in the garden
- Charcoal planter and base trays are made from 100% recycled plastic
- Unique to Verti Gro Australia we have designed a netting system support that simply clips on to the planter and protect your plants from birds and possums (Clips and nets sold separately)
These planters come in three stunning colours, which are modern and sleek, and look right at home on the balcony, garden or any other small space.
- Charcoal, a dusty black which is made from 100% recycled plastic, and with a beautiful matte finish.
- Stone white, a creamy, dreamy terrazzo fleck style, which is our personal favourite.
- Terracotta, a true representation of the origins of the name ‘baked earth’, it looks like it’s right at home on a stylish Italian balcony.
What do I feed the plants?
You can choose between our controlled release nutrient or own specifically developed nutrient blend that we’ve trialed over the years on our own commercial strawberry farm, Phillip Island Strawberries, where we grow a range of produce.
Verandah Planter Garden Kit
Verandah Planter Garden Kit
- 5 x Extra large 47.5cm Wide stackable pots
- Weight: 10.9kg
10 x Extra large 47.5cm Wide stackable pots
- Weight: 22kg
- Heavy duty trolley
- Heavy duty plant stand
What can it grow?
We’ve grown everything from lettuce, leafy greens, radish and strawberries to much larger vegetables such as carrots, leeks and broccoli,kale in fact just about anything you can think of.
Why use this system?
- No more bending or digging in the garden, no weeding!
- Perfect for people with limited mobility, living in small homes or wanting an easy to use system that requires little maintenance
- Save money and grow your own food! Sustainable living is good for you and the environment
- We are experts because we use this exact same pot on our commercial farm, so we know growing. We love questions about plants, set ups and anything from ground to plant. We have the expert knowledge that others don’t, we grow commercially with the exact same product!
It's that easy?
Yes! We get the best results using coir and nutrient, which are extremely easy to use and set your plants up for the best results possible. Grow your own food at home, avoid the price hike at the supermarkets.