After months of designing, planning and testing, we are proud to launch our very own vertical planter system. This Electric Eco Farm is 100% designed by us and manufactured right here in Victoria, making it 100% Australian designed, made & owned. It is the only vertical growing system of its kind manufactured in Australia and has features not offered by any other vertical planter.
From 3 years of commercial growing using the previous imported planters, we identified areas in the design and structure that needed to be improved upon and we were also keen to have an Australian made product in the market, keeping business local.
The Electric Eco Farm system is fully automated and recirculating, small enough to fit anywhere and has an optional trolley to easily move this and chase the sun. The Eco Farm is perfect for gardeners of all levels who want amazing results with low maintenance requirements, perfect for people with busy lives. Made from UV treated food grade material, this powerful Eco Farm will give many years of growing and produce.
We have improved upon the previous Eco Farm, and upgraded the system, eliminating the need for drippers and adding a valve for draining that makes water changes even easier, as well as more efficient watering without flooding or blockages. The Eco Farm is easily customisable, with the options to add a second or third unit without modifications. A single pump is powerful enough to power 3 Eco Farms running on the one system.
The 60L base tank is sturdy and durable, and can easily be dressed up with things such as stones covering the top panel, to blend with the garden.
The tower stands 1.5m high when assembled with 20 large plant pods. The reservoir holds 60 litres of water which recirculates the nutrients (when using hydroponic or Organic nutrient) and ensures even watering throughout the system, with refilling required every few weeks. When using controlled release nutrient, this is mixed into the coir before filling the planters and ensures even nutrient distribution to the plants, giving maximum results with low maintenance requirements.
Electric Eco Farm Features:
- The system comes complete with everything you need to start growing, including nutrient, coconut coir, Verti Gro Australia planters, and pump
- Curved planter edges preventing plants from creasing and breaking over a sharp edge
- Smooth edges under the planters, making it easier to hold and pick up
- Planter pot designed to water completely internally, with no water running on top of your plants, seeds or seedlings
- Even watering throughout each pot opening and tier, no matter what you’re growing
- Wider, deeper growing pods, designed for maximum root growth and size
- Increased planter strength and durability, with increased wall thickness.
- Increased UV protection specifically designed to withstand the extreme Australian conditions, no matter where you are in Australia
- Updated, modern colours that compliment any garden
- Charcoal planter and base trays are made from 100% recycled plastic
- Unique to Verti Gro Australia we have designed a netting system support that simply clips on to the planter and protect your plants from birds and possums (Clips and nets sold separately)
- Easy to follow instructions for set up and maintenance provided, as well as phone support if required
These 100% Australian made planters come in three new, stunning colours, which are modern and sleek, and look right at home on the balcony, garden or any other small space.
- Charcoal, a dusty black which is made from 100% recycled plastic, and with a beautiful matte finish.
- Stone white, a creamy, dreamy terrazzo fleck style, which is our personal favourite.
- Terracotta, a true representation of the origins of the name ‘baked earth’, it looks like it’s right at home on a stylish Italian balcony.
Everything you need except plants!
Single Eco Farm
Double Eco Farm
Planters & tank
Triple Eco Farm
How does it work?
We provide easy to follow, step by step instructions to make assembly and maintenance easy, and phone support for anyone who needs a little extra help
Why is this such a great system?
- The Eco Farm provides a continual watering and feeding cycle to your plants, meaning you are going to get the best results without having to constantly worry about forgetting to water the plants again
- Vertical gardens maximise space, and are naturally better at repelling pests, as well as soil borne diseases
- Coconut coir is a great growing medium, you cannot overwater this, it holds water to ensure plants are hydrated and happy
- This system comes with an optional heavy duty trolley to help move the system around the garden and chase the sun, for single configurations only
- The supplied nutrients are high quality nutrients that we use ourselves on our commercial strawberry farm. We developed the hydroponic nutrient specifically based on our experience of over 3 years in growing a range of crops
- This system is so easy to use, and perfect for people who are short on time or who may have needed to downsize their gardens such as retirees or people with mobility impairments.
- You can easily add up to an additional 2 Eco Farms to run from the one pump without modification. The powerful pump has a maximum flow rate of 1500 litres per hour and 1.8m cable.